Welcome to Lake Gaston Flower Shop!

Located In Beautiful Down Town Gasburg, Virginia!

We Hope You Find Our Blog Interresting And Helpful!

Visit lakegastonflowers.com for 24 hour ordering!

Thursday, December 16, 2010

My Very First Blog!

Hi!
My name is Terri Patton, I am the owner of Lake Gaston Flower Shop located in beautiful Gasburg Virginia. We are a full service family owned retail florist and gift shop. We deliver all around Lake Gaston in Virginia and North Carolina! You can reach us by calling 434-577-9989 and you can order 24 hours a day at www.lakegastonflowers.com
I have been a professional floral designer for more than 20 years and I can say that flowers are my true life's passion! I have entered and won several competitions such as Virginia Professional Florist Association's Designer Of The Year in 2006, Southern Retail Florist Association Designer Of The Year 2006 Permanent Botanicals. I entered Society OF American Florist national Sylvia Cup competition and did very well. Although I did not win, I learned so much from the other amazing designers! I believe continuing education is the key to keeping my skills fresh and in tune with today's design styles and sparking my imagination to create new and exciting floral arrangements for my clients.
Aside from my family, my other love is beautiful Lake Gaston! I have been visiting Lake Gaston since I was born and moved here in 1995. I enjoy everything the lake has to offer but my favorite thing to do is go for a boat ride with my Husband and K9 daughter Lillyboo.
With this blog, I hope to share with you my love of flowers, floral design and Lake Gaston!
Thank you so much for reading and I will keep you posted!




Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment