Welcome to Lake Gaston Flower Shop!

Located In Beautiful Down Town Gasburg, Virginia!

We Hope You Find Our Blog Interresting And Helpful!

Visit lakegastonflowers.com for 24 hour ordering!

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Museum Or Store?







Whenever I travel I like to ask locals what shop or shops they recommend for unique gifts or home decor, and I go to the recommended shops for inspiration and ideas to implement into Lake Gaston Flower Shop. I have visited some real winners! One of my favorite places to go when I visit "The Big Mitten" AKA Michigan, is Cabela's. It is right on M23 in Dundee. No, I am not an avid hunter or angler and plaid is not my favorite print but this store is magnificent in it's layout and decor. It is half museum half store. What amazes me the most is the vast collection of animals. You could literally walk around for hours and not see them all. I am an animal lover and I do feel a bit upset that the animals were hunted but that's another blog! There is also a fresh water trout stream that meanders through the store and a huge aquarium with assorted fresh water fish to see. While I was walking through the store inspiration for Valentine's Day skipped across my brain! I am so excited now to get the products I have ordered and implement my "Get Wild" Valentine's display! I took some photos while I was there and thought I would share a few with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment